Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Perfect. Moi?

I have a confession.  A real life confession.  It's a biggie.  Are you sitting comfortably?  Are you sure you are ready to hear this?  O.K.  Here goes.

I made a mistake.  Yes really. I, Ms Debell, made a mistake.  There, I've said it.  I feel lifted.  I expect you want details now.  Here goes nothing.

I refurbished a chest of drawers a couple of weeks ago and I just do not like them.  They are just not right.  Yes they are pretty.  Yes, they are better than they were.  But they are just not blowing my skirt up. I don't want to just sit and look at them and sigh in a mournful voice, collecting my devastation, at having to sell them.  So what to do?

I was going to add rope handles - but I just cant bring myself to do it.  So should I strip the paper and paint on a lovely image like this one I did on a recent blanket box only bigger?

French Script
French Script Blanket Box.
Or should I just add the rope handles and go with it?  Problem is I just do not know.  So can you help?  Ditsy paper - stay or go?  You decide.

(Do you think the fact I only have 1, very bad, picture is indicative of my feelings for this poor old chest?).


M x
Wallpapered dresser
Hmmmm...decisions.

No comments: