Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Blah Blah Blah. Whatever. The cause is worth the cure.

It's been a while.  I have again been less than fair with this dear blog.  I have failed to write for a whole two weeks.  I am sorry.

What has been keeping me from this most noble of pursuits   The truth?  Knackerditis.  It is a common medical condition affecting many sections of society.  Brought on by bouts of exhertion and excessive time spent painting things, chasing Tweeps and completing in-house contracts for lovely clients.

Lucky for me the cure for Knackerditis is chocolate.  Copious amounts of chocolate accompanied by lashings of Gin & Tonic.  Who knew the cure was so easy to swallow.  But I have been a busy girl.  I deserve a little treat now and then.

Last weekend I tootled over to Harrogate for a long awaited catch up with a dear friend with whom I share a long and dogged history.  You know who you are.  Suffice to say a lovely time was had and the bacon sandwich presented to my by my magnificent daddy was so very much appreciated the next morning.  The husband was on form too.  He even managed a whole 2 days of the bank holiday without getting his laptop out.  I almost called a doctor.

For now it's school holidays for 2 more weeks and with The Gumps, (Grandparents), to the rescue I can at least get down to some work now and again.  Today I took my first pieces to the lovely shop where they will be available for sale...are you getting curious yet?  I will reveal all tomorrow.   Promise.  For now here is a little picture I took earlier of the first item in place.

Silver leafed inter war sideboard
Inter War Sideboard with Silver Leaf



There you have it.

I will be back (soonish).  I promise.

M x


No comments: