Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 12 January 2013

Ooooh, I say. I've only opened a shop!

Yes indeed.  I have gone all professional and got myself a actual shop.  You can actually buy my lovely goodies on-line.  And its super easy!

Take a little peek here.  It's very nice having a shop.  I feel very grown up.  Do I need a brown coat and a broom?

Want to see some of my stock?  here you go:

go faster stripe chest of drawers
Gorgeous Bad Boy Chest of Drawers

Old White & Louis Blue Blanket Box
Super, dooper Blanket Box

Gold Lace Effect Bench
Slim Coffee Table or Bench or Shoe Store- you choose
Marie xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie, congratulations on your shop launch, I too have just recently opened my Etsy shop. It is called The Painted Playhouse. Good luck, I hope you get lots of lovely sales!

Antonia x

Unknown said...

Hi Antonia - will have to nip straight over to take a look at The Painted Playhouse (great name by the way!). I'm hoping the Etsy Shop will work well for me. I'm still exploring the best routes to market for my painted furniture, but I think I need to get to grips with better photography!

How are your items doing? I'm still working it all out but the frustration is that you cant search just UK sellers! Fingers crossed for us both!

M x