Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 20 January 2013

Lovely, lovely, lovely but decisions, decisions, decisions.

This week I will start work on this beautiful, elegant sideboard.  

repro sideboard
Reproduction Sideboard on elegant legs
But what colour?  What technique?  Shabby chic? Chippy? French glamour? Trusty creamy tones or brave brights?  Help me here people.

green paint finish
This is a thought from European Paint Finishes
sideboard from Miss Mustard Seed
But I LOVE this from Miss Mustard Seed

How about a slightly more subtle version of this pink beauty?  No?  Well I think I'm going to go for Old Violet with a little wax based trickery. Unless one of you gets to me first.  Thinking caps on...Duck Egg? French Linen? Old Ochre? Henrietta?
  
Pink Sideboard
Candy Floss Pink from Valy's Blog
Georgous Old Violet ASCP pic via
Purple Pear Shop
Want it to match your decor? Get in touch before Tuesday 10am - first to contact me gets a special price.

She could be yours!

Marie xx

No comments: