Pin It button on image hover

Friday 21 December 2012

Logging off for the holidays. Wishing you and yours happy times and a great 2013.

Well it really is time for the holiday spirit to come out in the Debell household.

Shame I can't get the darn top off!!

Seriously though, it has been a busy few days at Chateau Debell.  The tree has finally gone up and I had to put the Bah Humbugness away for a week or two.  I get itchy teeth when it comes to Christmas decorations and cards - our Cottage is very cute, but also not large and when the tree is rather round it dominates the room.  Still, the kids had a wonderful time decorating it with Grandma & Grandad, then when Santa sent them each a video email and the elf seeds grew into candy canes it was fair to say the holidays had absolutely arrived!

Here are a few pictures to show what I've been up to...
Chalk painted Dressing Table
The Dressing table.  I'm very happy.

Autentico Nearly Black under Annie Sloan Antoinette
I started the week with my dressingtable
makeover - pink over black. Lovely.
Pink Christmas
Pink!

Tree Decor
It's Christmas!!!



Prosecco and Tulips
And to end a lovely day - it's got to be Prosecco.

The best way to end the day
Ahhhhh.  Wonderful.


Paris grey from ASCP
First Coat of Paris Grey

Paris grey ASCP
First Coat still wet.  Paris grey ASCP.
One Coat of Paris Grey from Annie Sloan
Paris Grey One Coat

Pine Wardrobe
And finally, the before on the wardrobes.



 Have a wonderful holiday and I shall update you on all my paint exploits in the very near future.

Happy Holidays.

Marie xx



No comments: