Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 7 March 2013

Busy Bee. Just a Quick Update.

Well The Husband is back on English soil as of 20 minutes ago.  I can't wait for him to get home.  But I have kept myself busy whilst he has been away.

Want so see?  Well you have twisted my arm.  You guys always persuade me to be a complete show off and get all those pictures I took 'just for my own records' on here for the entire world to see.  Really.  I know you are there, somewhere...anywhere...wanting to see what I am doing with my paint pots.  Lucky I am so modest and never brag.  Though I am quite pleased with this little lovely of a Boot Room:

BEFORE

French Script Furniture
Boot Room Cupboard 'After' Graphics via The Graphics Fairy

French Script
Close Up
Hope you like it!  I know I do.

Then we have my little Pictures.  I have quite a few new ones I have been creating.  Just a selection below, but if you are interested in buying them they are for sale and you can find them with prices on my Facebook Page or email me fiona@debell.me for information.

I also make personalised pictures on wood.  A funny little picture by a 7 year old demonstrates it below:

Gil Elvgren Pin-up on wood
Gil Elvgren Pin-up on wood

Gil Elvgren Pin-up with live edge
Gil Elvgren Pin-up with live edge

Gil Elvgren Pin-up in Boudoir
Gil Elvgren Pin-up in Boudoir

I Love You
What a lovely present

Underground Print on wood
One of a set of 3 Underground Prints

How talented was this 7 year old?  A very stylised image for his mum on mothers day.

Original work
Paniting on white background

Personalised Art
Transferred to wood and text added


And finally you can always have your own pictures added to a nice hunk of natural edged wood.

Personalised Wood Art
Your Own Pictures on Wood

I have also been creating some 'Half and Half' or should I say 'Before and After' items this week, but they can wait for another day.

Hope you like!

M x



No comments: