Pin It button on image hover

Monday 25 February 2013

Whoosh...where did the week go? Oh and you can win something today!

Happy Monday one and all.  I feel I have neglected you all a little this week, for which I apologise and present myself to you for your forgiveness.  Am I forgiven?  Good.  Thanks.

Last week was a whoosh of kids on half term, the frustration of not being able to get to a can of Annie Sloan and feed my addiction and a lot of travelling.  On the plus side, I can create my lovely, (no false modesty here people), pictures, even when the sun goes down.

So last night I finally got around to listing some of the pictures on my Etsy Shop - take a look if you fancy a nice little something for your home.  I have these little beauties to work on:

Awesome images on wood
Work in Progress.  Available for sale.
I have also started work on the lovely curvy sideboard I picked up last week.  The first coat was completed on Saturday and this morning I have gone for it with coat two.  I'm just waiting for the paint to dry, those of you who know me know I love watching paint dry and I would ask you to cross fingers for me - I have tried a little crackling on the top which may or may not work.

So I was going to give you a nice pre-finish peek of the sideboard, but instead I will continue my challenge from over on my Facebook Page:  First to add a comment correctly on the blog or FB page wins one of my little pictures.  

Question:  What are the three Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Colours used in this picture? 

ASCP close up
First to guess wins a prize!  Which 3 ASCP colours feature here?
That is all.

M x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have said Old Ochre, Paris Grey and Aubusson, but I know you're a fan of Country Grey, so will replace the Old Ochre with CG.

I'm probably wrong on all 3 :-)

Jackie

Unknown said...

Nayone would think you know what you are talking about!! We have 2 winners - one on here and one on FB. Jackie if you email me a nice pic of Jasper I will imortalise him on wood for you and drop it over when it's done - I want some Autentico paint from you. F x