Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 27 February 2013

How excited am I? I'm getting an actual SHOWROOM!

O.K.  Some people might term it a shed.  Some might call it an outhouse.  Me.  I'm going to call it a showroom.  A shop.  My store.  Oh yes I am.  And its not just in my head.  Or on the interweb.  It's actual.  It's real.  I can touch its walls - in fact I painted them. Want to see what it looks like right now?

Dragons Shed
I know it looks all weird and wobbly that's panoramas for you - it is an oblong room I promise!  But you get the idea.
It is currently the office for my 'other' business, run by my very talented husband and his equally talented business partner, (not me, doofus, I'm talking about Brett), want to see what we do?  Go on then, you twisted my arm.  Take a shuftue over to The Digital Mix our awesome Digital Agency - who are at this very moment working on my brand spanking new web site.  Oh yes they are!

So back onto more important things.  That would be me.  I have plans and ideas and stock!  I have furniture that has been re-finished and I have pictures waiting to be displayed.  I have wonderful Charcuterie Boards and Baguette Boards ready for public display.  I also have a set of kitchen doors that need to be 'half & halved'  for 'before and after' display, plus a couple of items of furniture roadkill ready to have the 'half & half' treatment.  Excited? Much? Me?

So what else does this mean? It mean's I will have an empty stable for either a) furniture in waiting or b) a pony.  Hmmmm...anyone fancy taking bets on what will win? (The Barristers Horse I'm looking in your direction).

What else have I been up to this week?  Here are some pictures.  The Sideboard will be available for sale shortly and the Rocking chair is on eBay right now.

Crackle Glaze & Silver Leaf Sideboard Buffet
Heavy Oak Sideboard finished with Crackle Top & Silver Leaf.

Rocking Chair French Style Shabby Chic
Super Shabby French Farmhouse Style Rocking Chair
Until next time.

M x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Room for a pony! You've gone all Hyacinth Bucket:-)