Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 12 December 2012

And breathe...! Phew! Wow!

Well that was a blast.  The Vintage Fayre was wonderful.  I had such a lovely time and the variety of stalls was great.

There was plenty of opportunity for me to show off the different finishes and colours I create on furniture, but there was also lots of interest.  In fact - beyond my wildest dreams - 3 decent sales.  Whoop Whoop!

Couple of picture below, but there was such a selection of goodies on offer (good job I left my purse at home).  Cakes, vintage clothes & jewellery, 'Sweet Trees' and wonderful bunting from my friend Louise.

Bunting Stall at Vintage fayre
Lou with her gorgeous creations.

triplets
Snooze Time!

such pretty fabric
Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Yummy treats
Yummy treats for chirstmas

Christmas Cake
Christmas Cake
 I had trouble with my flash, so the pictures were not anything like as nice as I hoped - I'm hoping my best photoshop boy (husband) will sort them out for me later.

For now it is far, far too cold to work in the stable.  The paint is water based and when it's minus 6 on the thermometer its not really all that easy to paint with!

I have finished off a few projects (my chicken wire frames are really looking good), and I 'accidentally' painted the inside of the back door in Annie Sloan 'Antionette' yesterday, but that's another story.  In fact a picture is worth presenting on that one...to follow.

M x

No comments: