Pin It button on image hover

Friday 30 November 2012

I need a bigger house.

One of the major pitfalls of creating the exquisite furniture I love, is that I really, really want to keep it all!

The problem is twofold.  Firstly I am making these beautiful pieces to sell.  To earn a crust and bring lovely things into the lives of other furniture lovers.  Secondly I live in a little, 250 year old cottage.  There just isn't the room.  So I have made a deal with myself.

Love the pieces and treat them as much loved guests.  Welcome them, adore them, cosset them.  Then look forward to the day they leave.

So it's goodbye old friend, hello friend not yet met!

Can I keep this one though?

Oak Bureau in Old White and Louis Blue
Oak Bureau finished in Annie Sloan Old White & Louis Blue

Louis blue and oak bureau
Yummy Louis Blue against that gorgeous wood!
Apparently not!  Appearing for sale shortly once photographed properly!

à bientôt
Marie x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you can't keep it! :-) Cherry picking the goodies is against the rules.

Unknown said...

Please...?