Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 22 November 2012

Welcome to my world...

Hello lovely visitor.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

This is my petite blog all about my exploits in the world of fanciful furniture.

To explain what I do, I take a piece of furniture, sometimes it has been unloved, perhaps it is ugly and in need of a new dress or maybe it simply needs a little tweak to make it bright and beautiful.  I give it the once over and decide what I would like it to be.

I am not exaggerating when I say my furniture speaks to me.  So fanciful is probably a good word.

Taking inspiration from my French roots and love of colour and form, I bring you Marie Debell - Fanciful Furniture.

Enjoy!

Just to get us started here is a little project I just finished.  It's available to buy - email fiona@debell.me for information.

 

Lady FiFi's Sewing box...in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Emperors Silk with Dark Wax.

No comments: