Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Pink or Blue. I'll paint it for you!

So a Royal baby is on the way.  How lovely.  A wonderful stage in the lives of Kate & William.  But being me, my mind immediately turned to the nursery decor.

I know the world is in a frensy trying to predict the baby names.  I know that whatever name is chosen will be copied the world over for a generation.  What will it be?  I have no idea.  But hands off Laurence & Jemima.  They are my babies names and I want them to stay that way.

So important things.  The Royal Nursery.  The Royal Crib.  The Royal Nursing Chair.  Ooolala!  Super exciting.

I'm happy to offer my services.  I will paint the Nursery for them.  Sort out that old fashioned furniture and crib to transform it into something lovely.   All they need to do is ask!

A quick scoot round Pinterest offers some great inspiration.  If Kate is feeling a need for inspiration she could not go far wrong starting here.

Nice Black Crib
A four poster crib - what else?

Princess Nursery
Perfect for a Royal Princess

Posh Royal Crib
So lovely in a very Royal way!
 Pink or Blue?  Time will tell, but it is a lovely end to The Queens Jubilee Year.

Marie xx

No comments: